Admission Schedule of BS/MSc 1st Term / Semester Affiliated Colleges Sargodha University
It is notified for the information of all concerned that schedule for submission of admission form/data and fee for Final Examinations of 1st Term/ Semester (Regular & Re-Take) is given below:-
Last date to submit admission form/data and fee: 19-03-2021
|Sr.#||Program / Discipline||Fee Rates|
|1||Undergraduate Programs BS (4-Years) having Practical exam / viva voce||Rs. 4800/-
|2||Undergraduate Programs BS (4-Years) not having Practical exam / viva voce||Rs. 4300/-
|3||Graduate Program M.Sc(IT) having practical exam/viva voce||Rs. 5800/-
|4||Retake/Repeat Course (All programs)||Rs. 1500/-
Procedure to submit Admission Forms of Regular Students of Session 2020-2024/2020-2022
- The regular students will submit online admission form through online college admission portal already assigned to the focal persons of concerned affiliated colleges.
- Fee Challan will be generated if students’ profile is completed over online admission link.
- After successful submission of online admission form, it is mandatory to print and submit signed hard copy of attested admission form along with original fee challan and copies of CNIC, Registration Card and previous result card/s of all students collectively duly forwarded by the Principal to the Admission Officer, Term Exam Branch, Office of the Controller Examinations, University of Sargodha within due date.
Procedure to Submit Admission Data of Re-take Students.
- The Principals are requested to submit data of students in hard and soft form on prescribed excel sheet available on University Website No admission data will be accepted after the due date in any case.
- The list must be emailed at email@example.com . The hard copy of the list (each page) duly signed by the Principal alongwith deposited original fee challan(s) and forwarding letter must also be submitted by the due date.
- The Principals are requested to ensure accuracy of the list. Roll Number slips will be issued as per data received in the list. In case of omission of any students / course in the list, this office will not be responsible for the loss suffered by the student.
- All Principals are requested to follow the attached instructions for filling in the excel sheet.
- Exam fee must be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in account No. 00427991796403 on computer generated bank challan. Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque and hand written bank challan etc. will not be acceptable.
- If any Principal/Student deposits less than be prescribed fee, he/she shall have to deposit 03 times of the less/remaining fee otherwise Roll No Slip shall not be issued to him/her.
- For any query regarding admissions, this office may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org through email.
- The examination will commerce on 06-04-2021
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.