Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
Sargodha University Admission in Associate Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce Part One (ADP/BA/BSc/B.Com) 2020
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the schedule for submission of admission forms for Associate Degree in Arts & Science (For Regular & Private Candidates) and Associate Degree in Commerce (For Regular Candidates only), Part One Annual Examination is as under:-
Apply Online (No Manual Application shall be entertained)
Last Date for submission of applications
Last Date to submit admission form with single fee 21-02-2020
Last Date to submit admission form with double fee 28-02-2020
Last Date to submit admission form with triple fee 06-03-2020
Exam Fee Rates
|Single Fee||Double Fee||Triple Fee|
|ADP (Arts)||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 8000/-||Rs. 12000/-|
|ADP (Science)||Rs. 4500/-||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 13500/-|
|ADP (Commerce)||Rs.3550/-||Rs. 7100/-||Rs. 10650/-|
- The students will submit online admissions form through online admission portal Click Here
- Fee challan will be available if candidate completes his/her profile over online admission portal. The fee must be deposited in any branch of HBL in account No. 00427991796403 n computer generated bank challan demand Draft, Banker’s cheque and hand written bank challan etc will not be acceptable.
- It is compulsory to upload submitted fee challan on online portal to download admission form.
- After successful submission of online form along with required documents mentioned on the admission form to the office of Controller Examination, University of Sargodha within due dates.
- If any candidate / Principal deposits less than the prescribed fee, he/she shall have to deposit 03 times of the les/remaining fee otherwise Roll No Slip shall not be issue to him/her.
- The principals iof colleges will deposit examination fee of only regular students of their college on single bank challan. Private students will deposit fee on individual basis.
- Roll no slips will only be uploaded on University website. Hard copy of roll no slips will not be dispatched.
- Date of start of examination will be notified later on.
Admissions schedule of Associate Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce (Previously known as BA / B.Sc / B.Com) Part One, 1st Annual Examination, 2020. Please keep visiting UniversityPK.Com for latest details about admissions. Further you can visit rules & regulations and Scheme of Studies / List of Subjects / Subject combination for newly introduced Associate Degree Program in Arts / Science / Commerce Click Here. It will be very helpful for you.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.