Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
Sargodha University MA English Paper-V American Literature Past Papers 2015
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-V American Literature, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2015 University of Sargodha.
American Literature UOS Past Papers 2015
Paper-V(American Literature) 1st Annual Exam.2015
Time: 3 Hours New Course Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four
questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- Why does John Proctor confess his act of adultery?
- What does Hale maean when he says, “Cleave to no faith brings blood”?
- Why does Adam hate Mannon family?
- How does Ezra Mannon meet his tragic death?
- Why are relations estranged between Joe and Violet?
- Name the parents of Joe Trace.
- Who is Ferguson in A Farewell to Arms?
- How does Henry save his life from Italian Military Police?
- What is a Sonnet?
- What is the theme of The Road Not Taken?
Q.2: What is the significance of the title the Crucible?
Q.3: Discuss Mourning Becomes Electra as a modern Tragedy.
Q.4: “The novel Jazz by Tony Morrison reflects the complexities of urban life”. Illustrate the statement.
Q.5: Discuss Frediric Henry as a typical Hemingway hero.
Q.6: Discuss the characteristics of Robert Frost’s poetry with reference to the poems you have read.
Q.7: Critically evaluate one the following poems:
- There was a Child Went Forth
- Moledic Trains
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.