Sargodha University MA English Paper-V American Literature Past Papers 2015
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-V American Literature, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2015 University of Sargodha.
American Literature UOS Past Papers 2015
Paper-V(American Literature) 1st Annual Exam.2015
Time: 3 Hours New Course Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four
questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- Why does John Proctor confess his act of adultery?
- What does Hale maean when he says, “Cleave to no faith brings blood”?
- Why does Adam hate Mannon family?
- How does Ezra Mannon meet his tragic death?
- Why are relations estranged between Joe and Violet?
- Name the parents of Joe Trace.
- Who is Ferguson in A Farewell to Arms?
- How does Henry save his life from Italian Military Police?
- What is a Sonnet?
- What is the theme of The Road Not Taken?
Q.2: What is the significance of the title the Crucible?
Q.3: Discuss Mourning Becomes Electra as a modern Tragedy.
Q.4: “The novel Jazz by Tony Morrison reflects the complexities of urban life”. Illustrate the statement.
Q.5: Discuss Frediric Henry as a typical Hemingway hero.
Q.6: Discuss the characteristics of Robert Frost’s poetry with reference to the poems you have read.
Q.7: Critically evaluate one the following poems:
- There was a Child Went Forth
- Moledic Trains
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here