Sargodha University MA English Paper-V American Literature Past Papers 2016
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-V American Literature, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2016 University of Sargodha.
American Literature UOS Past Papers 2016
Paper-V(American Literature) 1st Annual Exam.2016
Time: 3 Hours New Course Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four
questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- What does Abigail run away in the end?
- What do you know about Tituba?
- Why does Lavinia say, “I hate love”?
- Why does Adam Brant take revenge on Ezra Mannon?
- Why is there tension between Joe and Violet?
- Who is Golden Gray and why is he named so?
- Who is Rinaldi?
- What does rain symbolize in A farewell to Arms?
- What does the sea symbolize in The Painter?
- What is the theme of O Captain! My Captain.
Q.2: Write historical and cultural background of the play The Crucible.
Q.3: Illustrate Mourning Becomes Electra as a psychological drama of Lust.
Q.4: Discuss the various themes in Jazz.
Q.5: Examine critically the significance of the title A Farewell to Arms.
Q.6: Discuss Ashbery as a modern poet.
Q.7: Critically evaluate one the following poems:
- Mending Wall
- Still Citizen Sparrow.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.