Sargodha University MA English Paper-V American Literature Past Papers 2017
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-V American Literature, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2017 University of Sargodha.
American Literature UOS Past Papers 2017
Paper-V(American Literature) 1st Annual Exam.2017
Time: 3 Hours Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four
questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- What is Betty lying unconscious?
- Why did ABIGAIL accuse Proctor’s wife?
- What is the meaning of Mourning Becomes electra?
- Why does Lavinia hate her mother?
- What is Harlem Renaissance in JAZZ?
- Why is vera lovis gray thrown out of her home?
- What is the meaning of the title a Farewell to ARMS?
- Why does HENRY Jump into the river TAGLIAMENTO?
- Define poetry.
- What is ASHBERY’s wish in the Painer:?
Q.2: What are various themes is the crucible?
Q.3: “In Mourning Becomes eletra adam brant proves a true villain but he has reasons to be one.
Q.4: “Identity and memory are two dominate aspects of JAZZ. Elucidate.
Q.5: How far is it correct to call a Farewell to ARMS an autobiographical novel?
Q.6: What are the various features of Walt Whitman’s poetry?
Q.7: Critically evaluate one of the following poems:
(1) Mending wall b.Melodic Trains
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.