Sargodha University MA English Paper-V American Literature Past Papers 2017
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-V American Literature, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2017 University of Sargodha.
American Literature UOS Past Papers 2017
Paper-V(American Literature) 1st Annual Exam.2017
Time: 3 Hours Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four
questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- What is Betty lying unconscious?
- Why did ABIGAIL accuse Proctor’s wife?
- What is the meaning of Mourning Becomes electra?
- Why does Lavinia hate her mother?
- What is Harlem Renaissance in JAZZ?
- Why is vera lovis gray thrown out of her home?
- What is the meaning of the title a Farewell to ARMS?
- Why does HENRY Jump into the river TAGLIAMENTO?
- Define poetry.
- What is ASHBERY’s wish in the Painer:?
Q.2: What are various themes is the crucible?
Q.3: “In Mourning Becomes eletra adam brant proves a true villain but he has reasons to be one.
Q.4: “Identity and memory are two dominate aspects of JAZZ. Elucidate.
Q.5: How far is it correct to call a Farewell to ARMS an autobiographical novel?
Q.6: What are the various features of Walt Whitman’s poetry?
Q.7: Critically evaluate one of the following poems:
(1) Mending wall b.Melodic Trains
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here