Sargodha University MA English Paper-II Drama -I Past Papers 2016
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-II Drama -I, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2016 University of Sargodha.
Drama -I UOS Past Papers 2016
Paper-II(Classical Drama) 1st Annual Exam.2016
Time: 3 Hours New Course Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- How does Oedipus become the king of Thebes?
- What are the charges of Oedipus against Creon?
- Who says in “Jew of Malta”: “I count religion but a childish toy”?
- What does Ithamore reveal about his past deeds to Barabas?
- Why does Iago turn against Othello?
- What is called “a green eyed monster”?
- Why is ‘The Tempest’ called a play about revenge?
- Mention some ambitions of Caliban.
- On what grounds, do you dislike Lady Bracknell?
- Define Artifical Comedy.
Q.2: Enlist the major conflicts present in the play “Oedipus Rex”.
Q.3: “I am my own best friend”. Justify the statement by analyzing the character of Barabas.
Q.4: Prove with examples that Othello himself is responsible for his downfall.
Q.5: What are the dramatic purposes of using supernatural elements in “The Tempest”?
Q.6: How does ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ satirize the problems of Victorian society?
Q.7: Give precise character sketch (in not more than 300 words) of the followings:
a. Desdmona b. Miranda
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.