Sargodha University MA English Paper-II Drama -I Past Papers 2016
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-II Drama -I, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2016 University of Sargodha.
Drama -I UOS Past Papers 2016
Paper-II(Classical Drama) 1st Annual Exam.2016
Time: 3 Hours New Course Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- How does Oedipus become the king of Thebes?
- What are the charges of Oedipus against Creon?
- Who says in “Jew of Malta”: “I count religion but a childish toy”?
- What does Ithamore reveal about his past deeds to Barabas?
- Why does Iago turn against Othello?
- What is called “a green eyed monster”?
- Why is ‘The Tempest’ called a play about revenge?
- Mention some ambitions of Caliban.
- On what grounds, do you dislike Lady Bracknell?
- Define Artifical Comedy.
Q.2: Enlist the major conflicts present in the play “Oedipus Rex”.
Q.3: “I am my own best friend”. Justify the statement by analyzing the character of Barabas.
Q.4: Prove with examples that Othello himself is responsible for his downfall.
Q.5: What are the dramatic purposes of using supernatural elements in “The Tempest”?
Q.6: How does ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ satirize the problems of Victorian society?
Q.7: Give precise character sketch (in not more than 300 words) of the followings:
a. Desdmona b. Miranda
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here