Sargodha University MA English Paper-VII Drama-II Past Papers 2016
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-VII Drama-II, MA English Part Two, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2016 University of Sargodha.
Drama-II UOS Past Papers 2016
M.A. English Part – II
Paper-II(Modern Drama) 1st A. Exam.2016
Time: 3 Hours (New Course) Marks:100
Note: Objective part is compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (2*10)
- Describe the physical appearance of Hedda.
- Why is Hedda so cruel to other females in “Hedda Gabler”?
- What is Raina’s nickname for Bluntschli?
- In what ways is Captain Bluntschli an Anti-hero?
- Discuss Beckett’s attitude toward hope in “Waiting for Godot”.
- What is the function of the boy in “Waiting for Godot”?
- What is Varya’s relation to Mrs. Ranavksy?
- Why does Trophimov not accept Lopakhin’s money?
- What are the Vicar’s views about Colin?
- How does Bond criticize religion with regard to the aristocratic class?
Q.2: Describe the major social issues reflected by the play “Hedda Gabler”.
Q.3: How does Shaw in “Arms and the Man’ reconsider romance and heorism in the light of realism?
Q.4: Point out the similarities and dissimilarities present between Vladimir and Estragon.
Q.5: Class conflict is quite evident in “The Cherry Orchard”. Prove with examples from the text.
Q.6: What is the role of Mrs. Rafi in the play “The Sea”?
Q.7: What are the contribution of Shaw and Ibsen to modern drama?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here