Sargodha University MA English Paper-VIII Fiction – II Past Papers 2015
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-VIII Fiction – II, MA English Part Two, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2015 University of Sargodha.
Fiction – II UOS Past Papers 2015
M.A. English Part – II
Paper-III(Fiction-II) 1st A. Exam.2015
Time: 3 Hours (New Course) Marks:100
Note: Objective part is compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (2*10)
- Why does the Russian nurse Kurtz through two illnesses in Heart of Darkness?
- Why does Kurtz give Marlow papers before the dies?
- What first job did William get?
- Why doesn’t Mrs. Morel get any help from her in-laws?
- List the name of three sections of To the Lighthouse.
- How did Children feel about Mr. Tansley?
- Concisely describe the argument of boys regarding beast in Lord of the Flies?
- Why is Simon the only one to doubt the existence of beast?
- Why doesn’t Okonkwo have any patience with his father in Things Fall Apart?
- Evaluate Okonkwo’s reputation in the nine villages of Umuofia.
Q.2: Chinua Achebe criticized Heart of Darkness as aracist work? Do you agree or not? Justify with Textual support.
Q.3: What is Kurtz passing judgment upon when he voice his famous last words: “The horror! The horror!”? What’s so horrible?
Q.4: Discuss Sons and Lovers as an autobiographical novel.
Q.5: Compare and contrast characters of Ralph and Jack.
Q.6: How can “To the Lighthouse” be called a feminist work? Discuss in detail.
Q.7: How did Mr. Brown check the wrath of the Igbo natives against Christinity?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here