Sargodha University MA English Paper-VIII Fiction – II Past Papers 2017
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-VIII Fiction – II, MA English Part Two, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2017 University of Sargodha.
Fiction – II UOS Past Papers 2017
M.A. English Part – II
Paper-III(Fiction-II) 1st A. Exam.2017
Time: 3 Hours Marks:100
Note: Objective part is compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (2*10)
- What is the symbolic significance of the voyage of Marlow into the heart of Arfica?
- How does Marlow dispose of the Arfican helmsman’s body?
- How did Mrs. Morel die?
- Why does Paul waver in his feelings toward Miriam?
- Who is William Bankes in To The Lighthouse?
- Write the title of the three sections in to The Lighthouse.
- What was the most significant train of Mr. Brown is Things Fall Apart?
- What does Okonkwo think about his son Nwoye?
- What is the use of Conch for the boys is Lord of the Flies?
- Who killed Simon?
Q.2: Who is the main character in Heart of Darkness, Marlow or Kurtz? Develop an argument showing how one cannot exist without the other.
Q.3: Write a comprehensive note on the relevance of the title Heart of Darkness with reverence to the theme of the novel.
Q.4: Describe the causes and effects of Gertrude’s estrangement from her husband walter Morel in the novel Sons and Lowers.
Q.5: What are the major themes of Virginia Woolf’s To the Lighthouse?
Q.6: How far do you think is Okonkwo responsible for his own tragedy?
Q.7: Discuss the Lord of the Flies as an allegory.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.