Sargodha University MA Economics Paper-II Macro Economics Theory Past Papers 2017
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-II Macro Economics Theory, MA Economics Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2017 University of Sargodha.
Macro Economics Theory UOS Past Papers 2017
M.A. Economics Part – I
Paper-II(Macro Economics) 1st Annual Exam.2017
Time: 3 Hours Marks:100
Note: Objective part is compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective Part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines on your answer book.
- Actual & Potential output.
- Circular flow of national income in four sector economy.
- Leakages & injections in national economy.
- Lagged variables in macroeconomics.
- Balanced budget multiplier.
- Kuznet’s findings.
- Random walk model.
- Present value criterion for investment.
- Instruments of monetary policy.
- Flexible & managed exchanged rates.
Q.2: “C-PEC is considered to be game changer for macroeconomic stability” comment on the statement in the light of macroeconomic stabilization policies.
Q.3: Describe the full-employment classical model with saving and investment. How it will be affected with change in saving and investment.
Q.4: elaborate the concept of endogenous growth in the light of “New Growth Theory”.
Q.5: Consider and economy described by the following equation Y = C+I+G, Y= 5000 G= 1000, T= 1000
C 250 + 0.75 (Y – T) I = 1000 – 50 r
- Compute private saving, public saving and national saving
- Find equilibrium interest rate
- Suppose that G rises to 1250. Compute private saving, public saving and national saving.
- Find the new equilibrium interest rate.
Q.6: Explain how the life cycle hypothesis is different from Keynesian consumption function.
Q.7: Using IS & LM curves compare effectiveness of fiscal and monetary policies under different situations.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here