Paper Rechecking Online Form Sargodha University
Follow the steps for rechecking of answer books:
- Prescribed rechecking fee is Rs. 1300/- per paper
- Candidate must attach specimen of his/her handwriting in Urdu/English consisting of at least 10 lines each with this form
- Please attach attested photocopy of result card.
- Incomplete form will not be entertained.
- In case of subjects with practicals, candidate has to apply for rechecking of papers of theory and practicals of a subject, separately, by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 1300/- for theory and RS. 1300/- for practical of the same paper.
The vice Chancellor or an officer authorized by him may, on receipt of an application in the prescribed form addressed to the Vice-Chancellor and accompanied by a fee of Rs. 1300/- per paper, satisfy himself that the result of the applicant has been correctly compiled and declared (this will include checking of answer-book/s, award lists and result sheets provided that it will not include re-evaluation of the candidate’s answer book).
Last date for the receipt of application on the prescribed form in the office of the Controller of Examinations:-
Within (30) days from the date of declaration of the result. (Application received after the prescribed limit shall not be entertained under any circumstances)
Ordinary: within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application on the prescribed form on payment of Rs. 1300/- per paper
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here