Admission Schedule BA/BSc/B.Com (ADA/ADS/ADC) 2021 Sargodha University
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the schedule for submission of admission forms for Associate Degree in Arts & Science (regular & private candidates) and Associate Degree in Commerce (regular candidates only), Part-I and Part-II Annual Examination 2021 is as under:
Last date to submit admission form with single fee: 30-04-2021 (Friday)
Exam Fee Rates
|Degree Program||Part / Category||Single Fee||Double Fee|
|ADA||Part-I / Part-II||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 8000/-|
|Part-I + Part-I: (Combined) / Fazil & Wafaq-Ul-Madris||Rs. 8000/-||Rs. 16000/-|
|ADS||Part-I / Part-II / BDS / MBBS / Pharm-D candidates||Rs. 4500/-||Rs. 9000/-|
|Part-I + Part-II (Combined) / Nursing candidates||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 18000/-|
|ADC||Part-I||Rs. 3550/-||Rs. 7100/-|
|Part-II||Rs. 3750/-||Rs. 7500/-|
Registration Fee Rs.3500/- (For unregistered fresh private candidates only)
- The regular fresh students of Part-I will submit online admission form through online college admission portal already assigned to the principals of concerned affiliated colleges. Whereas, private fresh candidates of Part-I and Part-I & Part-II (combined) will register themselves on online admission portal and submit online admission form and hardcopy along with required documents to the University.
- Regular and private candidates who appeared in Part-I 1st Annual Examination 2020 and are going to appear in Part-I as compartment candidate and/or Part-II as fresh candidate will apply online using the link
- Fee challan will be available if candidate completes his/her profile over online admission portal. The fee must be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited in account No. 00427991796403 on computer generated bank challan. Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque and hand written bank challan etc. will not be acceptable.
- It is compulsory to upload submitted fee challan on online portal to download admission form.
- After successful submission of online admission form, it is mandatory for a candidate to print hard copy of admission form, sign it and submit the hard copy of admission form along with paid fee challan and copies of required documents to the Admin Officer, BA/B.Sc Branch, Office of the Controller Examinations, University of Sargodha within due dates by post.
- If any candidate / principal deposits less than the prescribed fee, he/she shall have to deposit late fee otherwise Roll No Slip shall not be issued to him/her.
- The principals of colleges will deposit examination fee of only regular students of their college on single bank Private students will deposit fee on individual basis.
- Hard copy of Roll Number slips of private candidates will not be dispatched. Therefore, they are advised to keep visiting University website for Date Sheets and Roll Number Slips. Regular candidates are advised to remain in contact with principals of concerned colleges.
- Roll no slips will be uploaded on the University website
- No manual admission form is acceptable in any circumstances.
- Date of start of examination will be notified later on.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.