Sargodha University MA English Paper-II Drama -I Past Papers 2016
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-II Drama -I, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2016 University of Sargodha.
Drama -I UOS Past Papers 2016
Paper-II(Classical Drama) 1st Annual Exam.2015
Time: 3 Hours New Course Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- Why does Oedipus run away from Corinth?
- What are the traits of Apollo?
- How does Ferneze treat Basso when Basso demands tribute?
- With whom is Abigail in love with?
- What is Othello’s opinion about unexposed Iago?
- Why is Barbantio dismayed about Desdemona?
- What is the reaction of Prospero when he notices Ferdinand in love with Marinda?
- How was Caliban begotten?
- What do you know about Lane in ‘The Importance of Being Earnest”
- What picture of Lord Bracknell is created by the things Lady Bracknell and Gwendolen say about him?
Q.2: Who is responsible for Oedipus’ tragedy – character or fate? Prove with examples from the text.
Q.3: “For, so I live, perish may all the world” is the policy of Barabas. How does he materialize this policy?
Q.4: On what grounds can Othello be called one of the greatest tragedies?
Q.5: Compare and contrast the characters of Ariel and Caliban in ‘The Tempest’.
Q.6: “The Importance of Being Earnest’ is more a psychological farce than a farcical comedy. Prove with examples from the text.
Q.7: How is Greek tragedy different from Shakespearean tragedy?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you.