Sargodha University MA English Paper-VIII Fiction – II Past Papers 2016
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-VIII Fiction – II, MA English Part Two, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2016 University of Sargodha.
Fiction – II UOS Past Papers 2016
M.A. English Part – II
Paper-III(Fiction-II) 1st A. Exam.2016
Time: 3 Hours (New Course) Marks:100
Note: Objective part is compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (2*10)
- Why was Marlow’s aunt triumphant?
- What was Marlow referring to when he said that there was a touch of insanity in the proceeding?
- What advice did Okonkwo give to Ezinma when they were in Mbanta?
- What were the name given to the first two children, Okonkwo got in Mbanta?
- Who were the important intellectuals included in the Bloombury group?
- After Mrs. Ramsay’s death, who seemed to be the uniting force in “To The Lighthouse?
- What was Ralph’s father?
- What was the significance of the shell according to Piggy?
- What did Mrs. Morel discover about her husband after marriage?
- How did Mrs. Morel die?
Q.2: Walter Allen remarks that Marlow, sea-captain and man of vast experience of the exotic, is admittedly a person of Conrad himself. Discuss.
Q.3: Things Fall Apart throws light on various conflicts in the lbo clan. Elaborate.
Q.4: Discuss the use of the stream of Consciousness Technique in To the lighthoused by Virginia Woolf.
Q.5: Lord of the Flies’ throws light on the fact that evil is present within man. Elaborate.
Q.6: The growing point of book is the psychological adventurousness, the resolute beginning of an exploration into the tangled relations between men and woman. Discuss in the light of Sons and Lover’s by D.H Lawrence.
Q.7: Compare and contrast Things Fall Apart and Heart of Darkness.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you.