Sargodha University MA Economics Paper-II Macro Economics Theory Past Papers 2017
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-II Macro Economics Theory, MA Economics Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2017 University of Sargodha.
Macro Economics Theory UOS Past Papers 2017
M.A. Economics Part – I
Paper-II(Macro Economics) 1st Annual Exam.2017
Time: 3 Hours Marks:100
Note: Objective part is compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective Part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines on your answer book.
- Actual & Potential output.
- Circular flow of national income in four sector economy.
- Leakages & injections in national economy.
- Lagged variables in macroeconomics.
- Balanced budget multiplier.
- Kuznet’s findings.
- Random walk model.
- Present value criterion for investment.
- Instruments of monetary policy.
- Flexible & managed exchanged rates.
Q.2: “C-PEC is considered to be game changer for macroeconomic stability” comment on the statement in the light of macroeconomic stabilization policies.
Q.3: Describe the full-employment classical model with saving and investment. How it will be affected with change in saving and investment.
Q.4: elaborate the concept of endogenous growth in the light of “New Growth Theory”.
Q.5: Consider and economy described by the following equation Y = C+I+G, Y= 5000 G= 1000, T= 1000
C 250 + 0.75 (Y – T) I = 1000 – 50 r
- Compute private saving, public saving and national saving
- Find equilibrium interest rate
- Suppose that G rises to 1250. Compute private saving, public saving and national saving.
- Find the new equilibrium interest rate.
Q.6: Explain how the life cycle hypothesis is different from Keynesian consumption function.
Q.7: Using IS & LM curves compare effectiveness of fiscal and monetary policies under different situations.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you.