Sargodha University MA English Paper-II Drama -I Past Papers 2016
Here you can download Past Papers of Paper-II Drama -I, MA English Part One, 1st & 2nd Annual Examination, 2016 University of Sargodha.
Drama -I UOS Past Papers 2016
Paper-II(Classical Drama) 1st Annual Exam.2015
Time: 3 Hours New Course Marks:100
Note: Objective Part is Compulsory. Attempt any four questions from subjective part.
Q.1: Write short answers of the following in two lines each on the answer book. (20)
- Why does Oedipus run away from Corinth?
- What are the traits of Apollo?
- How does Ferneze treat Basso when Basso demands tribute?
- With whom is Abigail in love with?
- What is Othello’s opinion about unexposed Iago?
- Why is Barbantio dismayed about Desdemona?
- What is the reaction of Prospero when he notices Ferdinand in love with Marinda?
- How was Caliban begotten?
- What do you know about Lane in ‘The Importance of Being Earnest”
- What picture of Lord Bracknell is created by the things Lady Bracknell and Gwendolen say about him?
Q.2: Who is responsible for Oedipus’ tragedy – character or fate? Prove with examples from the text.
Q.3: “For, so I live, perish may all the world” is the policy of Barabas. How does he materialize this policy?
Q.4: On what grounds can Othello be called one of the greatest tragedies?
Q.5: Compare and contrast the characters of Ariel and Caliban in ‘The Tempest’.
Q.6: “The Importance of Being Earnest’ is more a psychological farce than a farcical comedy. Prove with examples from the text.
Q.7: How is Greek tragedy different from Shakespearean tragedy?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us the info you need and we’ll get back to you. Send your Query via Facebook click here or Fill the following Form.